- You will lead, manage, and motivate a team and guide each member in attaining commendable performance.
- You will show your expertise in operations and process improvements.
- You will strategize plans based on your presentation of the team’s performance report to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will foster harmonious relationships, and create healthy and safe working environment for the teams.
- You will monitor and organize the Invoicing and Administration team’s operational activities
- You will drive continuous improvement in the processes undertaken by the team.
- You will facilitate problem-solving and collaboration initiatives, and maintain healthy group dynamics.
- You will guide and support new team members at work through the induction program
- You will address and resolve of operation-related issues.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A college graduate with at least 10 years of experience in a service center or in a freight forwarding company.
- A commendable leader with detailed understanding of 4PL product, freight forwarding, logistics and supply chain processes, products, and solutions.
- A good communicator and conversationalist capable of working in a fast-paced and multinational environment.
- A professional who exhibits openness and flexibility in addressing customer needs.