- Market intelligence— you will be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- You need to understand the competitive landscape and be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- You will collaborate with product, customer success and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- You will understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- You will assess the effectiveness of the demand generation campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- You will manage and organize implementation of product launches and channel enablement across cross functional teams.
- You will understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B or B2C product marketing with at least 1 year experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—solid writer and skilled presenter
- Aptitude in data management, analytics and CRM tools such as MS Teams and Salesforce
- Proficient with marketing automation tools such as Pardot and Google Analytics
- Experience in B2B, B2C, Marketo, Eloqua and Hubspot
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is or isn’t working
- You must be amendable to work in a Night Shift schedule.