- You will support all partner channels with project management around events and key initiatives.
- You will build and execute partner specific programs including tradeshows, conferences, events, email and social.
- You will plan, manage and execute 1 major tradeshow (IFA) and 2 key events.
- You will partner with the team on industry specific events/tradeshows by managing logistics, collateral and swag needs.
- You will create partner co-branded collateral, event specific collateral and new franchisee videos.
- You will ensure messaging and images are consistent across all channels and departments.
- You will design and create content that results in increasing the velocity of the sales funnel.
- You will write video script and work with talent to tailor; film; art direct editor to produce final iteration; sync with writing team and socialize finished product.
- You will provide art direction to designer to create unique collateral for each event.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field preferred
- 1 to 4 years of experience in Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills across a broad range of activities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Aptitude in data management, analytics, and report preparation
- Ability to function in an autonomous environment—independent worker, self-directed
- Experience in Marketing Automation Tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Hubsport etc.
- Must be amendable to work on a Night Shift schedule.