- You will act as a career consultant to candidates, and provide guidance and quality candidate management.
- You will work hand-in-hand with the team and your Activation Manager in managing the end-to-end talent acquisition—from sourcing to endorsement.
- You will create strong relationships with clients and address their recruitment needs while relaying the requirements to your team.
- You will create innovative strategies and execute plans to source and attract talents, and at the same time recommend process improvements.
- You will administer appropriate assessment and background checks to candidates.
- You will collaborate with the Marketing Team by preparing content for job posting on various job platforms.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate of Psychology, Human Resources, or any related course.
- You must have at least 3 years of work experience in talent acquisition.
- You must be an excellent communicator and a good negotiator who can both manage clients and candidates well and fairly.
- You must have a good eye in determining quality talents through interviews and assessments.