- You will lead the development of new business opportunities that support the overall growth strategy of the company.
- You will locate new opportunities for client partnerships while building and maintaining solid partnerships with them.
- You will participate in association and industry events, conferences and site events, as well as identify, plan and execute company-initiated conferences, webinars, and events.
- You will draft contracts and proposals based on agreed terms with clients, and create budget and price estimates based on company standard models.
- You will present proposals to potential clients based on agreed terms, and report to the management any update on negotiations.
- You will perform research and use competitive intelligence to identify, qualify and prioritize potential markets, projects and customers.
- You will familiarize and manage market research applications.
- You will participate in company-wide engagement, CSR, and learning & talent development initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related field
- Must have at least five years of experience in Business Development or equivalent work experience.
- An excellent communicator and negotiator who has partner management skills, and is able to engage and influence clients and stakeholders both within and outside the organization.
- A proactive professional who has an eye to recognize and identify potential clients.