- You will strategically scout for areas that are viable for sugarcane growing.
- You will oversee the proper execution of land recruitment and leasing activities (i.e. processing of documentary requirements, securing of permits, preparation of contracts, etc.)
- You will prepare progress reports and relevant information to management.
- You will liaise and maintain good relations with land owners, concerned government agencies, and planters.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Has proven experience in land acquisition, real estate, or equivalent.
- Has a good understanding of proper documentation of land acquisition and rental transactions (i.e. titling, contracts management, taxation, and permits).
- An excellent negotiator who is familiar with or is willing to do field work in areas within Central Luzon.