- You will be responsible in receiving inbound customer calls and email communications.
- You will provide documentation and solution to all inquiries after reviewing, prioritizing, and managing group mailboxes.
- You will provide first-level support in troubleshooting customer complaints across the designated product range through analysis of the customer’s problem.
- You will communicate troubleshooting results and conclusions to customers effectively through written reports and phone conversations.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A college graduate with bachelor’s degree in any health or medical courses.
- A professional with at least 2 years of experience in medical/clinical environment providing excellent customer service.
- A good communicator with fluency in Japanese.
- A detailed problem solver who can resolve complex issues.
- A critical thinker who demonstrates an advanced understanding of the principles of good technical writing.
- A proficient user of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- A proactive and innovative thinker who continuously evaluates and identifies opportunities improving processes and positively impacts the customer’s experience.