- You will be at the center of operations in developing software solutions, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development lifecycle.
- You will determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- You will document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- You will lead and mentor Software Application Developers in delivering solutions or completing assignments.
- You will prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- You will be at the core of improving operations, obtaining and licensing software, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- You will be up-to-date with state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment,
- You will build and maintain good working relationships with teammates, clients, and other stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, or any related course. Having a technical certification in Information Systems or Management is a plus.
- A team player with at least 2 years of prior experience focusing on software development processes and lifecycle.
- A proactive member with excellent knowledge of software languages, design, debugging, and testing.
- A critical problem solver with good communication skills.