- You will oversee the activities of the QA department in delivering programs and initiatives that are responsive to individual, operational and client needs.
- You will manage and develop the team for the assigned programs through classroom assessments, certification, coaching, and structured consultations.
- You will assist in the strategic planning and fiscal management of the department.
- You will initiate calibration sessions with the clients to ensure consistency in the implementation of performance standards.
- You will develop long-term strategies and process improvement initiatives that will positively impact Quality Group through constant reviews and needs analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a graduate of any Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Has at least 3 years of working experience focusing on Quality Control/Assurance
- Must have prior working experience as a Quality Management Manager for at least 1 year.