- You will manage e-commerce functions (i.e. optimizing conversion, supporting acquisition and lead gen efforts, updating site content, managing pages and products, maintaining inventory levels, and overseeing user flow/customer experience, etc.)
- You will oversee the digital customer experience (i.e. supporting order lookup and customer service inquiries, coordinating transactional and relationship emails, providing FAQs, overseeing digital properties and managing all post transactional activities, etc.)
- You will be responsible in maximizing revenue on site and maximizing upsell/cross-sell/AOV.
- You will work with e-commerce business/product owners to identify the success criteria of projects, benchmark KPIs, and measure success against identified KPIs.
- You will lead the development of project plans, process flow diagrams, use cases, current/future state diagrams, and functional and technical requirements.
- You will lead cross-functional teams on an ongoing basis including stakeholders and team to ensure project success.
- You will ensure the successful implementation of projects including and managing timelines, scopes, budgets, communications, quality, issues, risks, critical paths, and resource constraints.
- You will monitor and measure project processes and activities to identify and communicate potential issues, risks or problems in a timely fashion and provide corrective action options and drive to resolution.
- You will negotiate project priorities and workload with internal stakeholders and team members.
- You will review performance evaluations for vendors on projects.
- You will lead and coach a team of Business Analysts.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor's degree in IT or in any related course.
- You must have at least 5 years of solid experience in the e-commerce or digital industry.
- You must have a strong background in digital, e-commerce, and marketing plus have an excellent understanding of the current e-commerce trends and best practices.
- You must have experienced developing project plans, processing diagrams, using cases, and other functional and technical requirements.
- You must be an excellent communicator with proven technical knowledge.
- You must be a detail-oriented and practical problem-solver.