- You will determine the structure and design of web pages.
- You will develop features to enhance the user experience, and strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- You will ensure an optimized web design for web storefronts, marketplaces and smartphones.
- You will build reusable code for future use, and utilize a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- You will maintain brand consistency throughout design.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor's degree in IT or in any related course.
- You must have at least 3 years of solid experience in the e-commerce or digital industry.
- You must have a good understanding of key design principles, SEO principles, and the server-side CSS.
- You must have hands-on experience in using graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator, and with responsive and adaptive design.
- You must be a good problem-solver and a team player.