- You will implement invoicing procedures.
- You will match invoices to Goods Receipts on purchase orders.
- You will manage client request and queries.
- You will upload and archive invoices.
- You will verify tax information.
- You will assist with the analysis of past due invoices.
- You will analyze and process the travel and expense reimbursements of employees.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have a college or master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or in any related course.
- You must have at least 2 years of work experience as an invoice processor with working knowledge in generally-accepted accounting principles.
- You must be a good communicator and a problem-solver who has a keen eye in auditing.