- You will perform balance sheet reconciliation such as monitoring and reconciling GRNI, downloading Trial Balance in the system, etc.
- You will coordinate with responsible persons the resolution of floating items within the agreed timeline.
- You will perform weekly bank reconciliation such as ensuring cash in the books matches the cash maintained in the bank, downloading of transaction details from all banks, etc.
- You will assist in the monthly period end closing such as performing depreciation run, preparing revaluation report and journal entries, etc.
- You will actively participate in finance projects when required as a finance resource.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have a college or master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or in any related course.
- You must have at least 3 years of work experience focusing on accounting and financial reporting with working knowledge in generally-accepted accounting principles.
- You must be a good communicator and a problem-solver who has a keen eye in auditing.