- You will work with clients to obtain necessary information to prepare annual reporting.
- You will review document submitted by clients for completeness and accuracy.
- You will navigate large volume of work with autonomy while also collaborating within your team and department to ensure excellent client experience.
- You will work with partner financial institutions/custodians to help facilitate client filings and retrieve client data.
- You will send and receive documents via email with clients.
- You will send outgoing emails to clients during the plan year reporting process.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate of any course.
- You must have a solid customer service background and good client management skills.
- You must be an excellent communicator and team player.