- You will prepare and process Accounts Payable vouchers related accounting entries.
- You will assist in the preparation of monthly adjusting journal entries including accrual of certain expenses.
- You will reconcile accounts per trial balance vs per schedules and preparae schedules based on trial balance.
- You will assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial statements (FS) of the company and the monthly variance reports/analyses for company's FS.
- You will assist in preparation of BIR tax returns to ensure timely filing and payment of taxes on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- You will assist in the timely and accurate preparation of audit schedules for submission to external audit.
- You will maintain internal financial controls and the related procedures.
- You will maintain open communication with Finance and Administration Manager on a daily basis.
- You will perform other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Financial Management or in any related field.
- You must be computer literate.
- You must have a professional work experience. Being knowledgeable in using accounting software is an advantage.
- You must be willing to be relocated if necessary.