- You will receive and match supplier invoices to Purchase Order and Receipt data in the accounting system.
- You will perform exception invoice processing, including for Non-PO invoices, emergency payments, and other check requests while maintaining appropriate documentation and adhering to the company's processes.
- You will analyze and understand invoice matching errors, develop corrective action plans to remediate, eliminate, and reduce those errors; take initiative in issue resolution with groups such as Procurement and Receiving.
- You will interact with suppliers in a courteous and responsible manner, including determining appropriate occasions to reach out to Operating Company Procurement personnel for guidance in managing supplier relationships.
- You will recommend supplier data maintenance changes as identified during account payable processes.
- You will maintain productivity and meet service level agreements in a complex environment, including working with and referencing data in legacy accounting systems.
- You will perform reconciliation on a regular basis.
- You will perform manual transactions and wire payments, as appropriate per policy.
- You will complete internal transfer transactions.
- You will assist with other projects or duties as assigned, including continuous improvement efforts.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management or in any related field.
- You must have previous experience in invoice matching, payment issue resolution or other Accounts Payable related field.
- You must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel (SharePoint a plus).
- You must also have experienced using Oracle system.
- You must be a fast learner and an excellent communicator.
- You must be customer-focused, proactive, and analytical in solving problems.