- You will design, code, test, and debug software systems under the direction of the project manager or team leader.
- You will develop applications per detailed specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques.
- You will deliver unit-tested systems timely that meet specification functionality requirements
- You will troubleshoot technical problems and provide technical support on developed systems.
- You will research new developments in hardware and software, and be updated with latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
- You will work with team members to define detailed specifications for specific system and sub-system functionality requirements.
- You will participate in client meetings and understand business needs driving technology.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or in any related area.
- You must have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Having experience using C# .NET Core, MS SQL Server, EF, SOA, Cosmos DB, Angular, Vue.js, Redis, Azure, AWS, or cloud technologies is preferred.
- You must have experienced using systems development techniques and methodologies (data modeling, entity relationship diagramming and functional decomposition) are preferred.
- You must be an excellent communicator in English and can work on “virtual” teams with members from different geographic areas
- You must be a proactive team player who is committed to continuous professional development.