- You will manage the performance of all Buyers within scope that includes--but not limited to: (1) processing of purchase orders; (2) maintaining price information in the system; (3) following up on PO deliveries and vendor coordination; (4) reporting purchasing activities.
- You will provide support to Buyer Team Manager for any changes in the buying process or sourcing policy as a result of automation, improvement projects, global deployment or audit recommendation.
- You will ensure compliance to internal source-to-pay business rules and SOX controls.
- You will coordinate with the Q&P Analyst on the review of updates made to Buying SOP’s in alignment with GSC standards.
- You will assist with resolution of order discrepancies and communicates any information throughout different business units.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor's degree in any Business, Engineering, Finance, or any related courses
- You must have at least 3 years of experience in sourcing or purchasing transactional activities.
- You must be an excellent communicator in English, plus a skilled Nihongo writer and speaker.
- You must be a proactive team player and a commendable leader who can manage a team of 5 to 10.
- You must be proficient in using MS Office tools, ERP/SAP, Sourcing Tools and Applications.