- You will be delivering training to new and existing production operators in all aspects of manufacturing.
- You will maintain records of all training including documents and updates.
- You will implement new training procedures, developing and revising Standard Operating Procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in any related course.
- You must have at least 3 years of experience as a trainer in a manufacturing environment.
- You must be experienced in delivering technical training sessions.
- You must be willing to work in Laguna working on different shifts for months at a time to train employees working on each shift.