- You will provide quality delivery of services related to managing our talents in terms of career succession and learning and development initiatives.
- You will ensure commendable management and utilization of our global digital learning platforms (i.e. LinkedIn Learning).
- You will ensure the accuracy and timely TM and L&D reports to support the decision-making process of the management.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in human resources or other related courses.
- You must be experienced in working at a multinational company or GBS with hands-on experience on SAP for at least 2 years.
- You are a good communicator with fluency in English.
- You are an excellent team player with a strong knowledge in talent management and L&D modules (i.e. Success Factors).
- You are an open-minded individual who understands cultural diversity
- You must be well-versed user of MS Office programs, especially Excel, and knowledgeable in Lean Six Sigma methodology.