- You will ensure quality execution and delivery of Record-to-Report (R2R) activities.
- You will deliver commendable performance in all R2R requests.
- You will ensure accurate and timely analysis and reports (i.e. finance and tax reports, balance sheet and profit-loss analysis)
- You will take ownership in upholding R2R reports are adhering to our policies and IFRS requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or any related course.
- You must have experienced in working at a multinational company or GBS with for least 2 years having an accounting-related role.
- You must be knowledgeable of direct and indirect accounting and accounting standards and principles (i.e. IFRS).
- You are a good English communicator with fluency in Mandarin.
- You are a team player who has good data and project management skills
- You must be an adept user of Microsoft Office and SAP.