- You will be a liaison with regional volunteer board members.
- You will drive membership growth and engagement in each region.
- You will partner with regional leaders to build an engaged HR community through online and in-person educational and social programming.
- You will guide regional leaders on utilization of online HR Groups and assist with seeding content in groups; also monitor and encourage use of online groups.
- You will ensure regional leaders are trained with tools and products including how to promote the Affiliate Program to support programming funding needs.
- You will schedule and lead remote monthly meetings with regional leaders to provide training, answer questions and share best practices on systems, products and programming.
- You will ensure regional programs are marketed to the community.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or in any relevant course.
- You must have at least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
- You must be passionate in delivering commendable user experience to customers
- You must be results-focused and have strong analytical skills.
- You must be a good communicator with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- You must have a strong data-driven approach in decision making, and collaborative--having the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and partners.
- You are willing to work during Pacific Time Zone's working hours, as well as OT for early morning or late evening programs.
- You must be able to quickly learn technology and systems including Zoom, Asana, Google Suite, and in-house database.