- You will bring your expertise in designing, debugging, and managing Android apps from user experience down to the server communication.
- You will test application to ensure proper functioning, deploy and maintain the application in the Google Play Store.
- You will collaborate with company leadership and the entire product team to define, design and launch new features.
- You will evaluate technical tradeoffs of every decision and work with design on the best UI and infrastructure practices.
- You will perform code reviews that guarantee code quality.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or in any related course.
- You must have at least 3 years in Android Java development with client-testing engagement; 2 years of experience with Android Kotlin; and at least 1 year in using MySQL and SQLITE.
- You must have a solid understanding of JSON and web services, plus a high level knowledge on Android APIs and libraries, data modeling and application architecture, and also the current and evolving technical landscape around Android Studio.
- You must have experience using Android X libraries, Full stack mobile application development with a UI background and the core native API, integrating open source or third party APIs and libraries, and in writing test cases.
- You must have proficiency in understanding version control tools like git and CS fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, etc.).