- You will manage both server and clients by the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will implement a complete user interface in the form of a responsive web application, with a focus on creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional application.
- You will implement security and data protection procedures while ensuring high performance on both mobile and desktop.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have an understanding of asynchronous programming-- including its quirks and workarounds-- and the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- You must be proficient in using code versioning tools (i.e., Git, SVN).
- You must have the ability to document the code using JSDoc or other conventions.
- You must be a good communicator and can work independently with minimal guidance.