- You will leading a team who supports a wide range of financial activities including the project deliverables for Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) improvement projects of the center and supporting business partners from planning, budgeting, up to management reporting and analysis.
- You will provide commendable documentation by creating and maintaining detailed transactional documentation processes to ensure core services are executed.
- You will build and develop good working relationships with key stakeholders from markets and corporate functions.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, business or other relevant field. Having a professional qualification (i.e., CPA) is a plus.
- You must have experienced in working in a large multinational organization with an extensive financial/management reporting background for at least 5 years. Having an experience to work in a shared service center is preferred.
- You must be an innovate thinker who has data mining capabilities and is able to lead by example by managing a medium-sized team.
- You are a professional with strong project management and analytical skills and who constantly strives for products/services improvement.
- You are an excellent communicator with fluency in English.
- You must be well-versed in MS Office applications. Having knowledge in SAP, BW/BPC/Analysis and TM1 is a plus.