- You will lead in the translation of business requirements and functional specifications into physical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions.
- You will build partnerships with business analysts, architects and/or software consultants, and other team members to understand business needs and verify functional specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs.
- You will be a commendable project manager who will lead the development team and build middleware solutions to connect software components or enterprise applications.
- You will ensure and leverage DevOps and Agile practices to design, develop, and deliver resilient, secure, multi-channel, cloud-based solutions.
- You will bridge the gaps between complex business problems and solutions in the cloud, and establish and implement triage and support of business software solutions by programming and/or configuring enhancements to new or packaged-based systems and applications.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or other relevant field.
- You must be a professional with a working knowledge on AWS/GCP Cloud technologies such as: S3 / Cloud Storage Lambda / Cloud Functions Aurora / Cloud SQL, and firm understanding of networking principles such as DNS, TCP, TLS, and HTTP 2.
- You are well-versed in large-scale establishment of AWS/GCP, and has commendable experience working with NOSQL database concepts and technology.
- You are a proactive professional who has excellent knowledge of cloud technologies development languages and tools, and has experienced helping development teams build and deploy micro services-based applications in public cloud.