- You will take on the lead and manage the development of a company’s databases to keep vital data available only to users with authorized access, and oversee technical aspects of database administration—including debugging code and upgrading software, to guarantee efficient, error-free functioning.
- You will design the provisioning procedures around the cloud service, as well as helping the architects with technical requirements in creating a service blueprint or template that can be used to deliver the application or system.
- You will build partnerships and work hand-in-hand data engineers in customizing database solutions to corporate needs such as data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL).
- You will migrate existing data from legacy platforms, design and implement backup and restore strategies, and also secure organizational data and merges old databases.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or other relevant field.
- You must be experienced in working as a database administrator for at least 2 years. Having hands-on experience in using cloud SQL, MySQL, Agile and DevOps model is required.
- You are a professional with a background in data warehousing, plus network and/or systems administration in Linux/Unix and/or Windows environments.
- You are an analytical problem-solver who has a good understanding of disaster recovery and database backup procedures, and has familiarity with reporting tools.