- You will manage Master Data, including creation, updates, deletion, and processes.
- You will support process owners in defining and implementation of new SFDC features.
- You will execute quality control testing of new and existing features.
- You will present data solutions and reports to Director and Executive management teams
- You will maintain sales opportunities in consultation with sales representatives and sales management.
- You will handle leads and sales prospects.
- You will ensure SFDC data is kept up to date and aligned with our SAP systems.
- You will identify and eliminate duplicate accounts.
- You will execute data validation & Error diagnostics.
- You will create target lists for sales and/or marketing.
- You will update and maintain SalesForce.com based upon the needs of the business.
- You will conduct trainings of end users on general Salesforce.com use, new reports, and dashboards, and create supporting documentation for trainings.
- You will develop reports and analysis from Salesforce.com and/or other data sources for individual / one-time requests.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- You must have experience in the Molecular Biology industry and/or Commercial Operations a plus.
- You must have experience in Salesforce.com. Being a Salesforce Certified Administrator is preferred.
- You must have experience in Einstein analytics cloud, SAP Business Warehouse and/or Qlik.
- You must be proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite programs, especially mastering Excel and PowerPoint.
- Having proficiency in programming language a plus.
- You must be fluent in English, and have demonstrated solid written, presentation, and verbal skills.
- You must have the ability to translate business requirements into non-technical or in layman terms.
- You are highly analytical, meticulous with details and numerically inclined.
- You must have good interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- You have the ability to multitask a variety of assignments and proven ability to meet strict deadlines.
- You must be proactive, flexible and creative, and work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You must have excellent project and network management skills and strong organizational skills.