- You will supervise and lead in all elements of NPD project management. You will also support the Brand Managers in the technical or knowledge-related processes.
- You will delivery timely reports to the NPD PMO Director that includes project lifecycle, escalation and handling of issues, project setup in product lifecycle management (PLM) system, and project KPIs.
- You will lead a team of NPD professionals and guide their professional development.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or in any related field. Having a sales and marketing background is most preferable.
- You must be a professional who experienced working in FMCG for at least 5 years focusing NPD or marketing. Having strong knowledge in packaging and product development is a must.
- You must be a commendable leader who has an in-depth understanding of the PLM.
- You are an excellent communicator with a strong command in English and an advanced user of Microsoft Office.