- You support the IFRS 17 implementation project in data, system, and process development, including the collaboration with the Group Office in establishing project’s methodology.
- You will review the technical model design prepared by the consultant firm and ensure it is in line with Group Office requirements.
- You will collaborate with actuarial modelling consultants and ensure the products are fully migrated to work streams.
- You will develop and adapt actuarial reporting tools and modelling from design to implementation and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- You will perform Financial Impact Assessment (FIA) under IFRS 17 basis.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, finance, or business.
- You must have at least 2 years of experience in the life insurance industry, with 1 year valuation and reporting experience.
- You must have at least 1 year of hands-on experience on using Prophet actuarial software and IFRS 17.
- You must have a strong knowledge in insurance products. Having experience in UAT data and system are advantages.