- You will deliver commendable performance in performing brand management and analysis through monthly and quarterly updates.
- You will work hand-in-hand with the team to provide data delivery and develop business review and marketing-related presentations.
- You will ensure the management and maintenance of monthly performance reporting, and translate the data into insights.
- You will collate and disseminate management information based on market, distribution, brand, and consumer data within the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, or in any related field.
- You must be a professional who experienced working in FMCG for at least 2 years focusing on analytics, economics, marketing, and sales.
- You are a team player and an excellent communicator with a strong command in English.
- You are well-versed user of MS Office programs and business intelligence tools.