- You will ensure the delivery of exemplary performance in performing brand management and analysis—including volume, financial, and in-market performance—for the enhancement of the brand’s performance.
- You will verify and guarantee that supporting materials for annual, strategic, and business review presentations are in congruent with quality standards.
- You will lead and manage a team of brand professionals, and perform extensive data analysis to generate insights that aim to business growth.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, or in any related field.
- You must have experience working in FMCG for at least 5 years focusing on analytics, economics, marketing, and sales.
- You must be a commendable leader, a team player, and an excellent communicator with a strong command in English.
- You are an advanced user of MS Office programs and business intelligence tools.