- You will provide technical expertise and project management by bearing responsibilities in technical project management, stakeholder management, technical coordination within functional projects, analysis of business requirements, etc.
- You will work hand-in-hand and maintain a close partnership with internal IT organizations, particularly the Technical Architecture functions and Service Delivery teams.
- You will ensure the visibility and the excellent delivery of services provided by the IT management for key projects.
- You will ensure the accuracy of related infrastructure costs--including tracking and budgeting.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in IT and preferably with Project Management certification
- You must be experienced in working as an IT professional for at least 10 years--including 5 years in coordinating projects and change management.
- You must be knowledgeable and have extensive experience in data center technologies, application solutions, and a third-party environment.
- You are a commendable leader, team player, and excellent communicator with astrong command in English.
- You must be well-versed user of MS Office programs, Vision, and Projects.