- You will be delivering quality service with internal and external stakeholders related to supply chain operations.
- You will efficiently manage the logistical support and supply chain processes.
- You will ensure accurate SAP (i.e. pro forma invoices, issuance of credit and debit memos) and non-SAP documentation (i.e. certificate of origin).
- You will collaborate with the Finance team regarding Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable matters.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, supply chain or procurement-related courses.
- You must be a team player with at least 1 year of experience working in a supply chain or logistics team or department from a multinational company or GBS. You are a good communicator with fluency in English.
- You are a proficient user of MS Office programs and has hands-on experience in using ERP systems (i.e. SAP APO or SAP ECC).