- You will be the link between the GBS and the customers to maximize customer satisfaction and process efficiency.
- You will provide insights and analysis by monitoring KPIs and other targets agreed upon by leadership and by benchmarking GBS activities against Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- You will provide quality reports by working closely with customers and by designing dashboards to measure GBS performance, customer satisfaction, and process effectiveness.
- You will track customer feedback and propose call-to-action points related to customer experience improvement.
- You will support the Delivery Excellence team to manage the service catalogue and maintain the service delivery framework by supporting new onboarding processes.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You are a college graduate with a bachelor's or master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, or any related course.
- You have experienced working in a multinational company with a role in performance management or transformation and in project management for at least 1 year. Having experience working in a GBS or Shared Service Center is an advantage.
- You are well-versed in understanding transactional processes in accounting and finance, HR, transportation and logistics, procurement, and IT.
- You are an excellent communicator with a strong command in English.
- You must be an adept user of MS Office. Having experience in using Vision or similar and BPML is an asset.
- You must be an analytical problem solver with experience working with performance measure methods and tools, score cards and volumetric, and IT systems (i.e. ERP, ticketing system, CRM, SFA).