- You will perform web development, systems administration, database administration, web and mobile app development.
- You will manage and maintain database - MSSQL, MariaDB/MySQL, PosgreSQL, NoSQL
- You will be familiar with Linux flavors/distributions.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related course.
- You must have at least 2 year of working experience in related field.
- Having a Cisco or Linux Certification is a plus.
- You must have hands-on work experience in using Apache, NGINX, MySQL
- You must have good knowledge in version control systems (i.e. Git and Bitbucket)
- You must be familiar with the following services/protocols such as Rsync, NFS, SNMP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, SSL, Samba, LVM, OpenVZ, OpenVPN
- You must also be knowledgeable on networking concepts such as TCP/IP, OSI Layer, routing, NAT, VPN, LAN/WAN