The path to a successful career is always matched with the value of education or progressive learning. Pursuing executive education, such as global MBA, is building a solid foundation for personal, professional, and financial growth. It goes far beyond earning a greater salary. Getting into the program should no longer be an issue for any busy business leader, it's available online for global MBA, Masters in Human Capital, and Masters in Operations Excellence.
Here are interesting points for you to consider getting into an online business school or executive education program:
1. Earning an MBA or business master’s degree can support one's goal to advance in the corporate ladder.
2. It gives you the confidence to break into a new Industry or job Function because of your learning exposure to great leadership and management principles and applications.
3. Natural network and business connections for ideation and exchange of business best practices are instant gains as soon as you register for the global program; this can be also an incredible resource that will allow you to navigate job opportunities in the future.
4. In a GMAC survey report, it showed that majority of global MBA alumni agree that their degree increased their earning power (82%) and that their business school experience was financially rewarding (73%).
5. Adapting to the change and the demand for the future of work will require new leadership skills.
One of the important skills will be Business Acumen which can be learned from the daily grind of managing a business, but when harnessed better through continuous learning, it can accelerate strategic execution.
For more details on how you can start your online global MBA or executive education, you may email me at email@example.com. Let's talk!
You may also attend the learning forum on the 6th of June, 10:00 AM – 12:00 NN at Mandaluyong in the PMAP Center (in partnership with PMAP) then 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM at Bonifacio Global City in the Net One Center (in partnership with the outsourcing industry).